The Ideal Way to Experience
alternative titles: The Ideal Way to Travel
Perhaps associated with Time and Space in Anthropology and The Ideal Work.
from a sheet of paper:
live -> area problem -> *(low) work
live -> *(high) art
live -> love (place and people)
go around Taiwan with a group
kickstart projects together
move to next town
[to ideal work]
- teach how to use e-reader, read. films. other arts.
- in squatter spaces!
- [vs public government buildings, such as libraries]
- add sign, no cost
- comfortable space as self-education
- not education / social [? maybe meaning that the space is not social to the locality?]
from another sheet of paper:
50 days walk, 30km/day
France to China
no belongings / small backpack is enough
- no tent if enough friends
- [hmm. I don’t think this is possible. Need backpack with tent, like Patrick, then hitch.]
- need traveler friends, need to walk around Taiwan